After getting acquainted with the idea of the Resource Allocation System and definitions, we can start setting up an account.
Create the user's account
At the top of the https://granty.icm.edu.pl/ page, click on
Account application and follow the instructions.
The account activation has the following stages:
- New - the user has submited an application. The website sends a message in order to confirm user's e-mail address.
- Confirmed - the user has confirmed the e-mail address provided during registration.
- Accepted - the administrators accepted the data given in the application.
- Activated - the account has been launched in the system.
Due to two-factor authentication, you will need an OTP token to login.
Principal Investigator (PI)
Only the Principal Investigator (PI) can create projects and apply for computational resources (allocations).
We grant Principal Investigator (PI) rights to users who:
- works in a Polish research instituition/university
- holds a doctoral degree
The student / PhD candidate should ask the academic supervisor to create a project and apply for allocation.
Principal Investigator (PI) - obligations
Once the project is launched, the Principal Investigator is obliged to:
- Submit report from project, annualy.
- Ensure that the publications indicate the computational support of ICM infrastructure.
- Verify information about users of his/her project, e.g. report people with whom they have terminated their cooperation until the account is closed, correct their contact details.
- Update the grant summary as scientific calculations develop.
- Update data on the research institution in the event of its change by the grant manager or user.
- Follow the licensing rules.
- Report the scientific publications obtained thanks to the computational resources provided by ICM in the Resource Allocation System.
- Once a year, the Principal Investigator is invited to participate in the KDM Users' Reporting Session at ICM. Costs of participation are covered by ICM. Informations about this event are sent by e-mail.
How to become PI?
Login to the Resource Allocation System
Once the account is activated, the user is can login.