Reports and publications
Grant reporting takes place once a year, usually in March/April. A remainder is e-mailed in advance to all registered grant owners.
Grant owner's responsibilities include submitting a report which should be an overview of the project including:
- Obtained results,
- Specification of the software used within the project,
- Information on the machines used to run calculations,
- Resources used (CPU core hours),
- Information on other grants (NCN, NCBiR, FP7, etc.) in which the ICM results are used.
Please make sure to provide also the following information within the grant management system:
- Update the list of publications related to the project,
- Attach papers, reports, presentations as PDF files,
- Project's abstract,
- Verified contact information to the grant owner and members.
Please make sure to close the accounts of former grant members.
To every grant-related publication, the following clause should be added:
'''This research was carried out with the support of the Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and Computational Modelling (ICM), University of Warsaw, under grant no Gxx-xx '''
See also the grant owner's responsibilities.
Grant reports as well as related publications should be uploaded in the grant management system.
To do so:
Choose your grant from the Moje granty* tab after loggin into the grant management system,
Include your report and publications in the Sprawozdania section using the option dodaj sprawozdanie do grantu.